SSAA Darwin Branch Range has reopened following the Covid-19 shutdown
Stage 1 resumption will come with a strict set of guidelines.
- The mandatory SIGN IN is to be completed by all at the sign in bench in the alcove at the glass doors entering the boardroom.
- A shooting time limit of 2 hrs will be allowed after sign in. If there is no one waiting then another 2 hrs on the range would be allowed. Should other shooters arrive during this additional 2 hrs then the shooter should pack up and allow the other shooter access.
- NO member entry inside the screened section of the clubhouse is to occur except for the following reasons.
- Committee Matters, Armoury sales and Emergencies
- Police usage of the facility
- Attendance by members to the membership office for membership matters
- This NO ENTRY means NO access to bar or sitting inside at the clubhouse tables whatsoever.
- The range is ONLY for casual usage with family. It is NOT FOR DISCIPLINE EVENTS.
- Shooters MUST follow the NORMAL range rules when proceeding downrange for target setting/patching and retrieval.
- Casual Rifle shooting will occur on ranges 2, 3 and 4. Depending on vacant areas. To the maximum of identified marked shooting positions on each range
- Pistol shooting will occur on range 1 to the maximum of identified marked shooting positions
- Shotgun shooting will occur on range 5
- ALL ranges will have Social Distancing Protocols marked on shoot positions and rear benches
- Members are EXPECTED to adhere to these requirements
- Club Disciplines to prepare an operating procedure for them to prepare to return to planned shoots. This plan is to be forwarded to the President SSAA Darwin Branch for approval.